Education at Work has IMMEDIATE part-time JOB OPENINGS available and we’re ready to hire you! We're looking for bright, energetic, and well-qualified college students in the Greater Cincinnati-area to fill our open Client Services Representative job slots.
Client Services Representative
Work at our Norwood, OH contact center location, part-time 15-20 hours per week, flexible scheduling around your classes, starting at $9 per hour base wage + up to $6,000 per year in tuition assistance, based on academic and job performance.
- Handle a high volume of inbound & outbound customer calls, online chats and email communications
- Work independently and in teams to ensure the success of the client objectives
- Understand customer needs and expectations to deliver an exceptional customer experience
- Expert service support for the customer by providing one call resolution
- Communicate pertinent information to the customer per the clients’ expectations
- Listen to customer concerns in order to diffuse frustrations by providing useful options and solutions
- Enrolled at accredited university or college
- Taking 3-15 credit hours per semester
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills – ability to explain and articulate information clearly
- Proven problem solving, analytical and decision making skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Available to work flexible schedule of 15-20 hours a week
- Goal oriented individual who is attentive to details and accuracy
- Basic Proficiency in Windows software: Word, Excel, and Outlook required, have ability to navigate & toggle in multi-screen environment
- Prior customer service or customer-facing experience is preferred
- Handle customer contacts in a professional manner
- Provide accurate and honest information to the customer
- Show up to work on time, have a positive attitude and a strong work ethic.
- Effectively use computer system for tracking product and service orders, gathering information and troubleshooting
- Educate the customer about products and services, up-sell and cross-sell based on the customer’s needs
- Willing to go above and beyond in order to answer the customer’s questions and solve their problems